New York & Washington D.C.
Educational School Trips – New York and Washington DC
Our most popular tour will take you to the two cities of New York and Washington D.C.
New York city is an experience you will never forget. Visit the ionic Ellis Island and Ground Zero where the twin towers stood. Your tour will move onto the US capitol. You will see many patriotic symbols such as the White House, Lincoln Memorial and the Arlington National cemetery.
This trip is ideal for:
Things to do & see in New York & Washington D.C.
Places of interest
- One World Observation Deck
- Ellis Island Tour
- Broadway Show
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Arlington Cemetery
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- The White House
Places to eat
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Bubba Gump
- Planet Hollywood
All our school trips are tailor made to suit your personal and curriculum requirements, we accommodate any special requests that may not feature on our website.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated travel co-ordinator
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
Whilst you're away
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Great quality accommodation
On your return
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- Priority rebooking services
- Your school travel company of choice